Name:
Location: Arizona

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday, Bloody Sunday. Tomorrow I find out the results of my second biopsy. It is not an easy thing to face. I am not certain how I feel. A little like I can do this no matter what and a little like I am terrified and out of control. Well something is out of control in my body that is for sure. Are cancer cells me, or are they alien microbes living in my body. I don't really know what to think of them. Are they innocent or are they the incarnation of evil? If they are me, why are they doing this and why are they out of control? Did I do this by some choice I made in my past? Is this random? Is this a joke of destiny? What in the hell is going on here?
My pen pal Linda wrote this about my chakras after she analyzed a picture of me:


rescue remedy on the base (1st chakra = survival) treating for severe upset/shock

centaury on heart treating to strengthen your will = to believe in yourself = your power to heal and overcome

sweet chestnut on crown (7th= spiritual connection) for endurance from anguish and feelings of dejection = like God doesn't care

My old friend Anne Adams called yesterday. We worked together at Channel 8 centuries ago. She is a survivor and reassured me that yes, this too will pass. It seems endless and I've not even started.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clinton and the Pope

Bill Clinton and the Pope die on the same day, but a mixup in the afterlife paperwork sends them to the wrong places: the Pope goes to hell and Bill goes to heaven. After a couple of days they fix this problem and the Pope gets on the escalator to go to heaven and Bill gets on the other to go to hell. The two pass each other on the way and Bill asks, "How bad was it down there?" The Pope says, "Not that bad, kind of hot and noisy, but I am glad to be going up to heaven now. There's one thing up there I have been looking forward to." Bill asks, "What is that?" The Pope replies, "I want to meet the Virgin Mary." Bill, shakes his head sheepishly and whispers to the Pope, "Too late."

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary Clinton vs. God

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore were in an airplane that crashed. They're up in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Al first.

"Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs and that if any more freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then address Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?"

"I believe you're in my chair."

6:27 PM  
Blogger Anne Coe said...

I still want to know if cancer cells are alien or if they are me, and why.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home