Name:
Location: Arizona

Monday, November 26, 2007

I have been tagged and have to tell 7 random things about myself. Here's a start:

1. I have rules that I must obey and they are: Never marry outside of your species and always have a current passport.

2. I have different personalities that do certain things for me, like attend meeting, speak publicly, There are 3 of them.I wrote about them in a prior blog so I won't repeat here.

3. I have enjoyed on occasion all of the 7 Deadly sins. I think about them alot.(Avarice, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Pride, Wrath)

4. I love to go on really hard hikes that I really can't do and always wonder while doing them if I am crazy.

5 I love to play and sing along to rock and roll songs really loudly in my car when I am driving. I like Pat Benetar's, "You're a Heartbreaker, Dream Maker,Love taker, don't you mess around with me".

6. I love to think about quantum physics and cosmology. This smallest things and the biggest things. Much needs to be resolved between the two.

7. In general, when I think about things in the abstract, I like animals more than people. This does not include my family and friends.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home