Name:
Location: Arizona

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I just got back for seeing "March of the Penguins". Why do I go to these animal films. They always break my heart. What brave sacrifices they made without question. Somewhere along the line of our rush to be evolved we started questioning everything. We challenge everything too, at least that is what we are taught to do. I can't imagine anyone I know living under those conditions just to bring in a new generation. No domestic abuse there. No running home to mother. No whining. We could all learn a lesson here. Skepticism is important, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to nurturing the next generation I think we should try and keep our mouths shut for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I'm sure you'd be interested in catholic religion in respect to info on catholic religion

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home