Name:
Location: Arizona

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Albert Einstein said that the most important question you have to ask yourself is if you live in a friendly universe or a hostile universe. Which one do you live in? I live in a friendly universe. One filled with wild possibilities and lots of wonderful ironies and jokes, lots and lots of jokes. We can also look at ourselves are being made of stardust or thermo nuclear waste as they are basically the same thing. I like the former stardust one better, but must admit that the thermo nuclear waste one has a lot of merit. The world is divided between the nucular waste people and the star dust people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not know which universe I live in. I'm sort of confused with my life at the moment, not knowing which direction to go in as of yet. I'm in your art class- TR from 9-11:50. I'm hoping this art class will help me relax...even though there are a lot of things I have to get for art and no car to carry everything. ^^;; But I'll work it out somehow!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Blair said...

I always wonder what part of the universe I am in... sometimes it seems like the friendlier stardust and at others the thermo nuclear waste... Sometime it is even beyond these and seems to be a fairy tale of sorts... Most often, though, it is a stardust thermo nuclear waste garden.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so in basic language what we have are good days and bad days.... good people and just plain bitter people. I think that as long as we feel good about ourselves we can survivr in the thermo nuclear waste.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home